Personalized instruction means that every second of your gym time is devoted to meeting your needs. Your personal coach can help you build a specific skill set, strengthen weak areas, gain a competitive edge in your sport, and stay motivated to reach your goals.
At East Lansing CrossFit, we have found that many people have nutrition challenges knowing 1) What and how much to eat, 2) How to make that work with their busy schedules, and 3) staying accountable to their plan. To help our members overcome these challenges, we have created 3 different nutritional programs.
Nutrition Fundamentals Program
We all know we should be dieting, but in the age of the internet, it can all be a bit overwhelming. Which diet is best? Is it Keto, Paleo, Vegan, Low Carb, Low Fat?
The goal of the Nutrition Fundamentals program is to help you find a sustainable diet that supports your fitness for a lifetime. With this, you’ll get:
- Introduction to Calories and Macros
- Prescribed Calorie/Macro Allotment
- 1 Week of Diet Monitoring with Coach Accountability
- Weekly Feedback and Adjustments to Calorie/Macro Allotment
This is a 1-month program to build better nutrition habits
One-Time Price: $99
Nutrition Strategy Program
Many of our members are incredibly busy people, and getting your diet right isn’t always easy when you don’t have much extra time throughout the day…
This program is all about finding out how to make a diet work with your particular life situation. The Nutrition Strategy program is ideal for:
- Busy Parents – Finding nutrition recipes the whole family will enjoy.
- Career Professionals – Finding time to cook isn’t always easy. Or, maybe you frequently have to dine with clients in restaurants where healthy options aren’t always available.
- Frequent Travelers – Identify strategies to help you stick with your diet when you’re not in your own kitchen.
- Budget Conscious – Healthy foods don’t always have to be expensive. Find ways you can stretch your hard-earned money and stay healthy at the same time!
This is a 1-month program to keep you on track, no matter your particular life situation.
One-Time Price: $99
Nutrition Accountability Program
You walk into the break room, and there it is. Somebody has brought in a box of hot and fresh donuts. You’ve been trying to stick with your diet as much as possible. To make it worse, nobody is around to see if you eat one or two donuts. What do you do…
What we have found is that people who have regular contact with their nutrition coach have more success sticking with their diets in the long-run than those that don’t. As a result we’ve created the Nutrition Accountability Program to help you stick with it.
This program is simple but powerful. Every day, you’ll receive a message from your nutrition coach to help make sure that you’re sticking with your plan. And when you’re faced with the inevitable donuts-in-the-break-room situation, you’re going to think twice if you have to respond to your nutrition coach that you ate the donuts! (Unless of course you were able to fit them into your calorie/macro allotment ?)
This is a month-to-month program to keep you on track until you build those habits for a lifetime.